- Bachelor’s degree with 50% marks in any discipline.
- Graduation final year students are also eligible.
- A valid MAT/CAT/ATMA/CMAT score.
- Obtain Admission Form from Institute or from this website.
- Submit the duly filled form along with all the required documents.
- Appear in the Personal Interview.
- If short listed, offer letter will be issued and dispatched through courier and e-mail.
- Deposit the first installment of your fees.
- Final selection on the basis of GD/PI
Admission form can be downloaded from here.