In this preferred future, Library makes certain that its collections remain forward-looking, diverse in girth and form. Through promotion, the Library makes its users aware of the resources available to them, and through innovation, it makes access to these resources easier. To serve potential users, the Library conserves information across all formats and ensures effectual storage and deliverance scheme. The Library’s cooperation with expanding circles of associates yields unified access, broadening knowledge, and enhanced services.
The library at IPM is an established knowledge hub that is conveniently accessible by those associated with the Institute. The IPM library boasts of the following:
- Collection comprising of hybrid resources (Print & Electronic) in the field of management.
- A rich accumulation of over 9000 books
- DELNET (A major Digital Library Resource in South Asia )
- More than 50 journals on all management and related areas.
- Large collection of Magazines, periodicals, CD ROMs to support all the information resource requirements of PGDM curriculum.
- Various database and online subscriptions
- Every student gets a set of books for the entire semester from the Book Bank thereby easing the financial burden.